The Stormwater Copermittee Land Development Workgroup is responsible for the development and update of the Countywide Model Standard Urban Stormwater Management Plan (SUSMP) and Hydromodification Management Plan (HMP), as well as related tools and resources. Workgroup information can be found here.
SUSMP & HMP RESOURCES
New - BMP Sizing Calculator (Updated April 2011, Version 3.0)
User ID: sdc_hmplive
• Import and export instructions (.pdf)
• Instructions to use the BMP Sizing Calculator are provided after login
• The calculator requires Internet Explorer v7.0 or v8.0 (v9.0 is not yet compatible)
• Popup blockers need to be disabled – required for report printing
• Minimum screen resolution: 1280 x 960 pixels
• This BMP Sizing Calculator is a tool offered to assist the public with permit compliance, but its use is not intended to guarantee or warrant compliance, which is the independent responsibility of the user. In no event will the San Diego area municipal Copermittees be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, loss of information or other monetary loss) arising in any way in connection with the use or inability to use the BMP Sizing Calculator accessed from this website.
CLICK HERE FOR THE BMP SIZING CALCULATOR
STORMWATER FACILITY FACT SHEETS (March 2010)
APWA Sponsored SUSMP Training - March 2010
APWA HSPF Model Training - June 2009