- 171 Download
- 16.76 MB File Size
- 3 File Count
- May 31, 2018 Create Date
- January 18, 2019 Last Updated
The Model BMP Design Manual for Permanent Site Design, Storm Water Treatment, and Hydromodification Management for the San Diego Region has been updated. Updates to the February 2016 Model Manual are intended to provide the Copermittees with a template to incorporate additional guidance, clarifications, and material to their existing jurisdiction specific manuals and include the following:
- Pollutant Control and Hydromodification Management (including new hydromodification sizing factors and critical coarse sediment guidance),
- Biofiltration BMP Sizing Methods and Performance Standards,
- Infiltration Feasibility Assessments,
- Operations and Maintenance Guidance,
- Best Practices, and
- Other minor updates.
A more complete list of the changes is in the List of Updates attachment found below.
Feedback was provided on the draft update, and responses are included in the attached Q&A log. This 2018 Model provides updated guidance for the jurisdictions to create their own BMP Design Manuals.
To download the files below, you may need to use Google's Chrome web browser.
|Model BMPDM May 2018 (Update Jan 2019).pdf||Download|
|Help Desk Questions and Answers.pdf||Download|
|Model BMP Design Manual - List of Updates.pdf||Download|